After finishing iteration 6 of Aulapp, it is time to recount the progress we have made in our application, and we are glad to say that we are getting closer to being able to deploy the prototype of our application. We bring you the progress we have made so far.
We have edited the index of the link to our application. In it we briefly explain what it will consist of, and we redirect you to the corporate website section that is already 100% functional, as you can see already, of course. 😊
We are uploading, more frequently than before, content on our social networks. Post advertising and, above all, news of the project, as well as the day to day of our team. Later we will upload more variety of content.
In addition, we have decided to edit the Aulapp logo, giving it a cleaner and minimalist look. Stay tuned because we will soon bring you the logo style tab, as well as the colors representative of the application.
On the other hand, we can talk about our database, which is fully implemented and ready to make calls with the API, which is also almost ready, in the absence of functionalities.
But we will talk about all the details in the end of iteration 7. Stay tuned for our blog and follow us on Twitter and Instagram.